Our Flu Vaccination Program
We specialise in onsite workplace flu vaccination services nationwide, delivering a fully managed and coordinated program to your workplace at a time convenient to you for competitive prices. Our flu vaccination clinics are conducted by qualified and experienced registered nurse immunisers.
Our clinicians will carry all the required equipment and are trained to carry out emergency procedures. They will also have access to a medical doctor at all times to ensure the safety of your team. Our clinicians always work within the current vaccine storage guidelines and carry the NHMRC Australian Immunisation Handbook.
As part of our Flu Vaccination Program we provide:
- Fluvax brochures and other promotional material (including posters) to advertise the date, time and site of the clinics if required
- consent forms and Consumer Medical Information sheets
- all clinical supplies to safely and professionally administer the vaccine
- safety equipment in case of emergency
- sharps containers (including appropriate disposal at the end of each clinic)
- and of course a lollipop for each employee vaccinated!
We always do our best to work with your schedule when booking at one of our clinics and you have the option of booking outside of normal business hours if this is more convenient.
Online Booking Service
We can offer your organisation the option of using our online booking service. This free user friendly service gives your team the opportunity to choose an appointment time that suits them (within the scheduled clinic period), thereby reducing the frustration of waiting time. Once your team have booked their vaccination time they will receive a confirmation email and a reminder email 24 hours prior to their appointment.