Flu Vaccination Terms and Conditions
- Price quoted is per participant
- Prices do not include GST
- Minimum charge is equal to 15 participants plus GST ($443.40 plus GST) per office location/per booking even if less than 15 people are booked/participate
- For Regional/Rural clients/sites (with a street address outside of a 60km radius of a capital city) the assumption is made that a suitable vaccinator can be found in your area. Alternatively payment of travel time at $100.00 per hour plus GST may apply and can be quoted location specific.
- Bookings that require a vaccinator to be booked other than at the rate of 9-10 participants every 15 minutes may require an additional charge of $37.50 plus GST per 15 minutes (labour charges will NOT apply unless a special request is made by you for the vaccinator to remain on site at a booking for over and above the time required to vaccinate the confirmed number of staff)
- Standard booking hours are between 6am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Bookings that are required outside of these hours or on public holidays may incur a surcharge of $75.00 + GST per hour/per vaccinator
- Our Vaccination Partner Medimobile: A Medimobile client manager will be in contact with your nominated point of contact from the outset of the project. The Medimobile client manager will arrange all dates and times for your booking, and will provide all booking documentation including consent forms, online booking system links, and posters.
- Vaccines: Medimobile will supply the exact number of vaccines as confirmed by the client a minimum of 5 working days prior to the job date. Once an order is placed it is unable to be withdrawn, and the client will be charged for the total number of vaccines ordered, regardless of the number of participants on the day. For example, if 40 vaccines are ordered and 38 staff present for vaccination on the day, the client will be charged for 40 vaccines.
- Equipment and Lollipops: Medimobile will supply Nurses with the required medical equipment including emergency equipment; including a lollipop for each staff member vaccinated.
- Record Keeping: Medimobile will have ownership of all medical records including records of workers names, vaccine batch numbers, and consent forms. Medimobile will provide to ACH a photocopy of the participation list (list of staff names), consent forms and any other documents created during the vaccination process.
- Registration: All Medimobile Doctors and Nurses have formal qualifications in Medical and Nursing Practice respectively and are registered to practice in the State of Australia in which their services are delivered. They all provide to Medimobile with evidence of their current Registration.
- Insurance: All Medimobile Doctors and Nurses have current and appropriate comprehensive professional indemnity insurance and are required to provide to Medimobile evidence of their Policy.
- Approvals, Licenses and Permits: For Influenza vaccination programs, Medimobile requires access to 1-2 private offices or meeting rooms. By signing this Agreement you confirm that you hold or have obtained the necessary approvals, licenses or permits to allow Medimobile doctors and nurses to consult with participants on the site premises and that you indemnifies Medimobile and Aspen Corporate Health against all liability, claims and damages associated with Medimobile’s use of the premises.
- Terms of Payment: Aspen Corporate Health will invoice clients following each flu vaccination clinic. By invoicing after the clinic Aspen Corporate Health will be able to include charges relating to any additional participants vaccinated on the day of the clinic (our staff usually carry contingency supplies of vaccine allowing for additional participants) this avoids the need for additional invoices to cover extra participants at a clinic. The invoice will contain details of the clinic including company name, location if applicable, date of clinic, staff numbers involved, and any travel time if applicable. Payment is due in full, 14 days from the date of the invoice. We accept payment by Direct Deposit (preferred), Cheque, Money Order or Credit Card Mastercard and Visa only. (A surcharge of 1.5% applies for Mastercard and Visa).
If you fail to act in accordance with these terms and conditions we may at our option and without any liability on our part:
- treat such failure or refusal as a repudiation of this Agreement; and
- withhold the supply of services as from the date of repudiation, as determined by us.
- Cancellation: The client must provide Medimobile with five working days’ notice for cancellation of their flu vaccination program to avoid penalty. Cancellations made within 5 working days of the scheduled booking date will attract a fee of $250.00 +GST and within 3 working days of the scheduled booking date will attract a fee of $375.00 +GST. Once a date and time for a program is set, a change to the program date or time may attract a fee of $250.00 + GST.
- Authority to sign: The person/s signing this agreement warrants that he/she is duly authorised to enter into this agreement.
- Scope of Requirements/Service
The Services delivered will be in accordance with the Scope of Requirements on or attached to the Proposal. Aspen Corporate Health will not be liable for non-compliance with any other Scope of Requirements and the terms of the Scope of Requirements override any terms of any other document or purported agreement to the extent of any inconsistency.
- Scope of Requirements Changes
Changes to the Scope of Requirements will be effected only by agreement in writing by Aspen Corporate Health. Any such changes may increase or decrease the price and extend or shorten the delivery period, as determined by Aspen Corporate Health in its sole discretion.
A Proposal represents no obligation on Aspen Corporate Health’s behalf until Aspen Corporate Health receives written acceptance of the Proposal and signed terms and conditions.
- Taxes, Duties Etc.
All prices quoted in a Proposal are in Australian dollars. All prices are exclusive of GST and any other taxes, or duties applicable unless specifically provided for and detailed.
Unless contrary terms for payment are agreed in writing, the Client will pay Aspen Corporate Health the Fee and any other charges relating to the provision of services provided by Aspen Corporate Health within 14 days of the date of issue of an invoice by Aspen Corporate Health.
Notwithstanding the 14 day period referred to above, a Fee or charge the subject of an invoice by Aspen Corporate Health is due and payable by the Client on and from the date of issue by Aspen Corporate Health. If the Client fails to pay Aspen Corporate Health’s Fee and charges on the due date, the Client must pay all legal costs and collection charges incurred in the recovery of the debts. If the Client fails to pay Aspen Corporate Health’s Fee and charges on the due date Aspen Corporate Health may also charge the Client a commercial rate of interest on any amount owing.
Subject to law, all claims by the Client must be made in writing to Aspen Corporate Health within 7 days of the delivery or provision of the Services. If no claim is received within 7 days of delivery or provision of the Services it will be deemed that the Client is satisfied with the Service in all respects.
All instructions further to a Proposal, including Scope of Requirements changes, must be in writing.
- Third Party Reports and Advice
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Aspen Corporate Health, Aspen Corporate Health expressly disclaims knowledge of the truth and accuracy of any report or advice provided by any third party and takes no responsibility, and accepts no liability for the use of, or reliance upon, any such report or advice.
20.1 “Confidential Information” means information that:
a. is by its nature confidential; or
b. the receiving party knows or ought to know is confidential;
But does not include information which:
c. is or becomes public knowledge other than by breach of this Agreement;
d. is in the possession of a party without restriction in relation to disclosure before the date of receipt; or
e. has been independently developed or acquired by the receiving party.
20.2 Aspen Corporate Health and the Client shall:
20.2.1 Keep confidential each other’s Confidential Information;
20.2.2 Not disclose that information to any person, except:
126.96.36.199 As required by law;
188.8.131.52 With the prior written consent of the owner of that information;
184.108.40.206 To the agents, employees or advisers in the proper performance of the party’s responsibilities and duties under this Agreement; or
220.127.116.11 For the purpose of the party carrying out its obligations under this Agreement.
20.5 Neither party shall use each other’s Confidential Information except for the benefit of the owner of that information or related entities of that owner. Aspen Corporate Health and the Client shall:
20.5.1 Maintain proper and secure custody of each other’s Confidential Information; and
20.5.2 Use their best endeavours to prevent the use of disclosure of that information to third parties.
20.6 The obligations of each party under this Clause continue despite the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Force Majeure
Aspen Corporate Health will not be liable for any loss, damage or liability which the Client incurs nor for failure to provide the Services if Aspen Corporate Health’s ability to perform its obligations under this agreement is adversely affected by war, strike, trade dispute, damage to plant or machinery, shortage of material or labour, or any cause reasonably beyond Aspen Corporate Health’s control.
- Applicable Law
The Proposal and any resulting contract will be governed by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory
23.1 In this Contract, including any schedule or annexure hereto, unless the contrary intention appears:
‘Client’ means the Company, partnership, sole trader, or other legal entity wishing to engage services of Aspen Corporate Health and named in the Proposal.
‘Fee’ means the amounts specified in an invoice issued by Aspen Corporate Health as payable by the client for the Services.
‘Services’ means consulting, training, software application and/or services as defined in the Proposal.
‘Proposal’ means a written proposal prepared by Aspen Corporate Health.
‘Scope of Requirements’ means the specification of goods or services to be delivered/supplied by Aspen Corporate Health pursuant to a Proposal.
‘Aspen Corporate Health’ means Aspen Corporate Medical Options Ply Ltd ABN 42 142 501 111
23.2 A word which denotes the singular denotes the plural, a word which denotes the plural denotes the singular, and a reference to any gender denotes the other genders.
23.3 An expression importing the natural person includes any company, trust, partnership, joint venture, association, body corporate or public authority.
23.4 Any covenant, indemnity or agreement on the part of 2 or more persons shall be deemed to bind them jointly and each of them severally.
23.5 Headings have been inserted for guidance only and shall not be deemed to form any part of the contract.
23.6 In the interpretation of this Agreement, no rules of construction shall apply to the disadvantage of one party on the basis that that party put forward this Agreement.
23.7 Reference to writing shall include typing, email, facsimile and all other means of reproducing words in a lasting visible form. A references to notice means a notice in writing.