New Year’s Resolutions

Harder to stick to than you think

ABC Health and Wellbeing explores the challenges of achieving our New Year’s resolutions, suggesting that only 8 percent of goals set for the year are actually achieved, while the remaining 92 percent of goal setters wane in motivation and slip back into old habits.

While our intentions serve to motivate our goals, the challenges that we often face in sticking to them are our habits. As the saying goes, old habits die hard! The difficulty lies in our ability to underestimate just how hard it can be to change a habit that is so ingrained into our everyday lives.

To get a better understanding of why it is commonly very difficult to stick to New Year’s resolutions read the full article here and begin to build a foundation to make a positive change in 2016!

Original article by Cassie White, ABC Health and Wellbeing.